The concept of sustainability is associated with a high quality transformation of landscape, from the macro-scale of urban planning, to the micro-scale of technical details, how the varied scales connect and interrelate with each other.
This method is oriented to a physical, social and technical approach, passing over a close specialized theme vision.
The Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design programme at the Politecnico Di Milano involves also workshops, study trips and summer schools.
The programme trains architects with an expertise in sustainable architecture and landscape design, to follow a career in the private and public sector as covered by EU directives in: architecture, urban planning, urban design and landscape architecture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of architecture, city and landscape
- History of Architecture and Landscape in the Contemporary Age
- Structures and Technical Environmental System
- Architectural Design Studio
- Sociology of the Environment
- Urban and environmental design studio
- Courses include:
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 6 other Masters in Urban Planning in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- The candidate is required to produce a portfolio.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3898 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Living costs for Piacenza
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.