At College Student Development from Oklahoma State University we also have a strong international focus demonstrated through additional international collaborations, centers and global internship opportunities.
CareersThe master’s degree in Educational Leadership Studies with an option in College Student Development is designed for those seeking careers in student affairs at higher education institutions.
- Student Development Theory
- Legal Issues in Student Affairs
- Impact of College on Students & Society
- Leadership & Ethical Decision Making in Higher Education
- Higher Education & Student Affairs
- Student Development: Individual & Group Helping Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Preference for graduate assistantship.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Teaching View 3077 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate College application
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions (3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA required)
- Current resume/vita
- Three letters of recommendation (At least two from faculty members is preferred)
- Personal statement, including career objectives and goals (1-2 paged, double spaced)
- Academic writing sample (optional)
- Interview: Program faculty may request an interview with the applicant.
- Check List
- Application Fees
- English Proficiency
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 12 months.
National29940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29940 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State19610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19610 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.