The field of Civil and Environmental Engineering represents challenging and rewarding professions that serve the needs of the public at all levels from locally to internationally.
Each Civil Engineering graduate student from Oklahoma State University works out an individual degree plan with their advisor tailored to their needs. There are six academic areas to choose from. The degree requires the completion of at least 30 credit hours beyond the bachelor’s degree, including a research thesis for which no more than six credit hours may be granted. The non-thesis option (32 credit hours) may be permitted at the discretion of the student’s advisory committee.
- Aquatic Chemistry
- Civil Engineering Research
- GIS Applications for Water Resources
- Transportation Geotechnics
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Applied Statistics for Civil Engineers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Application Priority Deadline
- March 1 for Fall admission
- August 1 for Spring admission
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering View 273 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Successful completion of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Additionally, B.S. degrees in MATH or PHYS may be considered.
- GRE test score completed within the past 3 years
- 3 professional recommendation letters from those such as academic advisors and former professors who can address applicant’s academic record and potential for master level work
- Statement of Interest (about 2 pages) indicating the desired area of study, explaining how prior academic and professional experiences have prepared the applicant for MS level study, and how the MS program will contribute to the applicant’s goals
- Current and complete resume/vita
International17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
National17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 USD per year during 12 months.
International students without assistantship tuition - $20,860/year (18-hour estimate)
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.