The Biological Engineering (Accelerated) program at University of Missouri - Columbia unites existing faculty and infrastructure from both colleges. CoE contributes biomedical engineering capabilities while CAFNR brings strengths in bioprocess and bioenvironmental engineering.
- Bioengineering confers both masters and doctoral degrees to students who satisfy the general requirements of the Graduate School and the specific requirements for the masters degree and the doctoral degree of the Department of Bioengineering.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods
- Biological Engineering
- Numerical Methods in Engineering Research
- Masters Thesis
- Research in Biological Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Microbiology View 1248 other Masters in Biology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Missouri - Columbia and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Completed Graduate School online application.
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Recommendation Letters: A minimum of one letter from a BBCE faculty member
International23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
National23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.