At Business Analytics and Data Science (Online) from Oklahoma State University we use state-of-the-art enterprise level analytics software from multiple vendors such as Alteryx, Azure, Power BI, Tableau, SAS®, Snowflake as well as open source software such as Google Colab, Python and R, which provide great advantages in the competitive job market.
- Data scientists
- Data/business analysts
- Statistical analysts
- Advanced Practicum in Business Analytics
- Managerial Economics
- CIE Scholar Practicum
- Business Finance
- Survey of Health Care Administration
- Marketing Management
- Base SAS Programming for Database Marketing
- Advanced SAS Programming for Marketing Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 219 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- GMAT or GRE are required with minimum recommended scores above 51st percentile in each of the test areas.
- Work experience is considered during the application review process and is strongly encouraged. Those with five-plus years of relevant work experience may be allowed probationary admission without GRE or GMAT scores.
- Check List
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- English Proficiency
International20174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20174 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National20174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20174 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State15877 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15877 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.