Students interested in research and thesis work should apply to the Biomedical Sciences - Infectious Disease programme from University of Central Florida.
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Anatomy Professor
- Bacteriology Professor
- Biochemistry Professor
- Biochemistry Technician
- Cancer Researcher
- Clinical Research Scientist
- Embryology Professor
- Clinically Oriented Human Anatomy
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Cellular Microbiology: Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Tissue Engineering
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Molecular Virology
- Current Topics in Molecular Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine View 332 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related area.
- Official, competitive GRE score (taken within the last five years) or MCAT score (taken within the last three years).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A written statement of research experience, area of interest, and immediate and long-range goals.
- Resume or CV.
International2388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per semester during 12 months.
National2388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.