Students interested in research and thesis work should apply to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Cancer Biology programme from University of Central Florida
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Anatomy Professor
- Bacteriology Professor
- Bacteriology Technician
- Biochemistry Technician
- Biology Laboratory Assistant
- Botany Professor
- Cancer Researcher
- Clinically Oriented Human Anatomy
- Regulation of Gene Expression
- Cancer Biology
- Laboratory Methods in Molecular Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- Industrial Perspectives Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biology View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related area.
- Official, competitive GRE score (taken within the last five years) or MCAT score (taken within the last three years).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A written statement of research experience, area of interest, and immediate and long-range goals.
- Resume or CV.
International39402 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39402 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12177 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.