The Leadership and Management in Health Care course from the Australian Catholic University has a strong focus on strategic organisational management, leading change in health service delivery, clinical redesign and in being a facilitative leader who is able to engage staff on developing innovative quality improvements.
This course will appeal to those who want to develop strong leadership and effective management skills that can be applied across a range of health care environments. The course is offered at master's level only, with exit options being the Graduate Certificate in Health Administration or the Graduate Diploma in Health Administration.
Graduates have pursued careers in:
- health services management and/or leadership
- nurse unit management
- humanitarian or social welfare organisation management and/or leadership
- public or private health-related facilities management and/or leadership
- Organisational Culture and Management
- Quality and Safety in Health Care
- Leadership in Health Care
- Workforce Management
- Policy and Planning in Health Care
- Strategic Management in Health Service Delivery
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Strategic Management View 118 other Masters in Health Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 097207E
- International students need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
- To be eligible for admission to the Master of Leadership and Management in Health Care, an applicant must have completed either:
- the equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in a health or human services related discipline; OR
- the equivalent of an Australian Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Health Administration; OR
- the equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline and relevant work experience in a health or human services role.
International24560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24560 AUD per year during 24 months.
National21080 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21080 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.