About this Program
Do you want to study the most pressing public health challenges facing our nation? Do you want to learn from experts that implement real patient-level solutions and work with big, complex data to measure the health of populations? Apply today to jump-start your career with a Master of Science in Population Health Sciences from Duke University.
In just two years, students will gain a deep understanding of statistical modeling, bioethics, epidemiology, health policy, behavior science and more, preparing them for a career in health research, pharmaceuticals, data analysis and other related fields.
- Quantitative and Analytic Skills
- Research and Program Planning and Management
- Systems Thinking and Policy in Population Health Sciences
- Leadership and Team Practice
- Population Health Science
- Communication and Knowledge Transfer
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1585 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three recommendations
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent—official results
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS)—official results
- Interview and/or a video introduction
- Nonrefundable application fee of US$75— paid by credit card, or by a check made payable to Duke University
International57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28950 USD per semester during 24 months.
National57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28950 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Durham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.