The course is designed to support participants with varying leadership aspirations and career circumstances. Taught by active researchers and experienced practitioners, this course explicitly integrates theory, theology, ethics, philosophy and research to enable you to improve your educational leadership practice.
You will explore the purpose and task of education, and Catholic education in particular, as well as theories of educational leadership, management and administration, and learn to apply them appropriately to your own school culture and context.
- management and administration
- educational leadership
- policy development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading Learning in Catholic Educational Communities and Cultures
- Educational Leadership as Vocation and Service
- Integrating Capabilities for Renewal and Sustainability in Leadership
- Leadership in Context: Educational Narratives and Literacies for Learning Communities
- Data Information Systems: Using Research and Data for Learning
- Leading Communities of Care and Wellbeing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Religious Studies & Theology Educational Leadership View 19 other Masters in Educational Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Australian Catholic University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code: 084793M, 099128K
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of a:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree and a recognised teaching qualification; or
- Bachelor degree in an area other than Education.
- Applicants must also have an IELTS overall score of 7.0, with an individual score of 6.0 in all tests.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25568 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25568 AUD per year during 18 months.
National4120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4120 AUD per year during 18 months.
$4120 CSP$19608 Fee-paying
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.