About the Program
This distance-based program in Women's Health Nurse Practitioner at Duke University utilizes an online learning platform supplemented with on-campus intensive two-day interprofessional team-based learning experiences once each semester. Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated the necessary skills to provide primary and specialty health care to women as part of an interprofessional team.
A variety of interprofessional mentorship and education prepares you for clinical practice with both primary care and reproductive focus in health departments, private practice, community health centers, women veteran clinics, medical centers, and family planning clinics.
- Nurse as Scholar: Science Development, Study Design & Statistics
- Nurse as Scholar: Evidence-based Practice
- Population Health in a Global Society
- Professional Transitions: Advanced Nursing Practice
- Physical Assessment & Diagnostic Reasoning in APN
- Clinical Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care Adolescents and Adult Patients
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care Adolescents, Adults and Older Adult Patients: Clinical
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Completed applications are due as soon as possible.
- Fall priority deadline- December 1st.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 659 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three recommendations
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent—official results
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS)—official results
- Interview and/or a video introduction
- Nonrefundable application fee of US$75— paid by credit card, or by a check made payable to Duke University
International60220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30110 USD per semester during 24 months.
National60220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30110 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.