Accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and with Microsoft certifications in Excel and Azure incorporated into the units this degree reflects on, and responds to, the ethical, legal and social issues that shape the IT sector and facilitates workplace or industry-related projects to ensure you graduate job-ready and well-placed to take advantage of industry opportunities. All our units are embedded with the United Nations sustainable goals.
The Master in Information Technology from Australian Catholic University has been designed to provide you with a strong foundation in the cutting-edge technologies of cyber security, data science and artificial intelligence, business analytics, web and mobile application development, and contemporary programming languages such as Python, Java, R, and C#.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- software engineering
- database administration
- web development
- technical and network support
- applications development
- information system management
- systems analysis
- software architecture
- Our partnership with CISCO provides students with mentoring opportunities.
This degree is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Python Fundamentals for Data Science
- Data and Information Management
- Programming Concepts
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Network Security and Applications
- Advanced Programming Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 121 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 079874G
- An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
- To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have an overall academic IELTS of 6.5 (with an individual score of 6.0 for all tests) and have completed the following prerequisites:
- Equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32320 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.