Whether you are looking for a complete career change or are a recent graduate, your undergraduate degree will form the foundations for your specialist teaching areas in this course. This course will prepare you to teach in one or two specialist teaching areas, depending on your undergraduate degree and campus of study. Learn the craft of teaching from highly experienced mentor teachers in a range of educational contexts. The Teaching (Secondary) program from the Australian Catholic University .
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- Government, independent and Catholic Schools
- Government, private, and not-for-profit organisations
- Education, training, and research
- Education consultancy
- Adult learning
- Community and advocacy agencies
- Youth agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Teaching 1: The Learners, their Development and Influences
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories, Cultures and Education
- Catering for Diversity in the Inclusive Classroom
- Critical Thinking, Literacy and Numeracy Across Secondary Curricula
- Teacher Enquiry and Information Technology
- Effective Teaching 1: Promoting Positive Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 178 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 051777F
International students must have an IELTS of no score less than 7.0 in reading and writing and no score less than 8.0 in listening and speaking,, plus an Australian three-year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent to an Australian Catholic University GPA of 4.0.
- Students must also nominate two subject areas for which, based on their Bachelor studies, they believe they are qualified to teach. The Faculty of Education and Arts will assess students' suitability for these methods during the admissions process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24824 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24824 AUD per year during 24 months.
National3984 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.