The University is currently seeking ARB prescription for the Architect Degree Apprenticeship programme, which will be based upon our proposals for meeting and maintaining a series of standardised requirements. Following prescription of the programme, which will be subject to periodic review by the ARB, apprentices completing it may be permitted to designate themselves as ‘architects’ – a legally protected title available only to those named in the ARB’s Register.
Careers and employability
Nottingham Trent University's Architecture courses are designed to maximise your employability prospects following graduation, equipping you with professional skills as well as enhancing and developing your design skills, technical knowledge and ability to communicate your ideas.
Graduates have gone on to hold various architectural roles in some of the most well-known practices in the world, including David Chipperfield, Richard Rogers and Glenn Howells, whilst working towards higher qualifications.
- Architectural Technology and Construction Methods
- Vertical Studio
- Intervening in the City
- Architectural Theory and Research Methods
- Management, Practice and Law
- Dissertation / Research Project
- Research Implementation
- Design Thesis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Design View 278 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this course you must have secured your employer's agreement to support you through the degree apprenticeship course and have been allocated an architecturally qualified Employment Mentor from your place of work.
- Firstly, your employer should contact our Apprenticeships team to discuss next steps in the applications process, and support available.
- If your initial application is successful, you'll be asked to submit a digital portfolio of your work.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
- As an Apprentice, you're not required to pay tuition fees to the University – your employer will sponsor you instead.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.