Distance learning students who complete the course over two academic years – study three modules across Terms One and Two in each year (six in total), beginning work on researching their dissertation during the first summer period and completing it during the second.
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the International Trade and Commercial Law (Distance learning) programme from Nottingham Trent University, and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School's excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.
- International Competition Law
- International Commercial Transactions
- International Sale of Goods
- International Carriage of Goods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Legal Studies Commerce View 11 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
- It is a programme requirement that students have access to the internet and are IT literate
To be confirmed
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.