You will build a solid foundation of global financial markets, principles of FinTech and Blockchain as well as coding and data analytics for finance and FinTech.
This FinTech and Financial Markets course from Nottingham Trent University, will enable you to become a finance professional who understands what is driving the FinTech evolution, with the ability to shape financial markets and transform ideas to create new FinTech products. The course will equip you with coding and data analytics skills to understand FinTech products and their place in financial markets.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- Finance Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Direct Tax Accountant
- Global Financial Markets
- Principles of FinTech and Blockchain
- Coding and Data Analytics for Finance and FinTech
- Valuation of Investment Products
- Regulation and Compliance in Financial Markets and FinTech
- International Entrepreneurial Finance and FinTech Ventures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Digital Marketing View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above) containing some evidence of quantitative ability.
- Applicants will require a solid foundation on quantitative methods that could have been acquired through modules completed during their undergraduate studies. Some examples of these modules can be: Statistics, quantitative methods, financial mathematics, data analytics, and any coding-related modules.
- One academic reference is required.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.