Supply chain and logistics managers are a vital part of many businesses, managing and executing operations in the procurement, warehousing, inventory management and transportation of goods.
Both of these specialty streams are at the cutting edge of developments in the sector today. The Supply Chain and Logistics Management course from Edith Cowan University will sharpen commercial awareness in supply chain and logistics management and develop competencies for analysis, effective decision making, communication and ethical practice.
This course will broaden students' employment opportunities within the airlines, agriculture, automotive, government, military, mining, manufacturing, public and resources sectors. It is suitable for people who are seeking a career as an operations, logistics or supply chain practitioner; those already working in a related industry seeking more career options; and people with a passion or talent for solving real industrial issues.
Possible future job titles
Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Manager, International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Services Salesperson, Materials Manager, Procurement Manager, Warehouse/Distribution Operations Manager, Purchasing Manager
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Global Logistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 249 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 0100465
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements. Alternatively applicants may apply with a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Supply Chain and Logistics Management. Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Supply Chain and Logistics or in Operations Management may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
- Academic admission requirements (Band 6) may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- Bachelor degree; or
- Equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor degree from a country specified on the English Proficiency Bands page;
- Successfully completed 0.375 EFTSL of study at postgraduate level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
- Where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience;
International31100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31100 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24800 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.