In order to respond to these two trends, Jagiellonian University launches International Security and Development programme. ISAD aims at fostering creative thinking about complex problems of global security and development, as well as to equip students with analytical tools, language expertise, and cross-cultural understanding. It also helps gain professional skills needed for managing global security and development in an international environment. The two-year master's programme will be run by both international experts and lectures from the Jagiellonian University.
- Health and safety in education
- International Relations Analysis
- Development Economics
- University Tutorial and Intellectual Property
- The International Order and Development Policy
- Just War Theory and Its Adversaries
- Conflicts, Peacebuilding and Development
- Leadership and Human Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development International Business Terrorism & Security View 9 other Masters in International Development in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying to this programme need to be holders of a higher education diploma (e.g. Licencjat) awarded in any field.
- The diploma needs to confirm their eligibility to undertake second-cycle programmes of study in Poland. For diplomas issued abroad of Poland, the diploma needs to confirm candidate’s eligibility to undertake studies on equivalent level in its country of issue.
- Admitted candidates need to have graduated from the declared study programmes by the time of enrolment.
- personal questionnaire downloaded from the system, including the photograph, together with other documents downloaded from the system from under the link “Documents and further steps” in the table of the application for this programme,
- copy of higher education diploma, entitling its holder (the candidate) to enrol into a second-cycle graduate programme, with the original document available for inspection.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.