Completion of Jagiellonian University's Second-cycle programme in Business and Finance Management programme will prove especially beneficial to persons interested in pursuing career in organisations with foreign investment, both because of English as language of instruction and as a result of received training in navigating global socio-economic space. This programme has been prepared for graduates from first- and second-cycle programmes in the fields of management, economy, finance, from faculties of economy and engineering, law and administration, psychology, sociology, and other.
- Concepts of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- International marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 15 other Masters in Business Administration in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying to this programme need to be holders of a higher education diploma (e.g. Licencjat) awarded in any field.
- The diploma needs to confirm their eligibility to undertake second-cycle programmes of study in Poland. For diplomas issued abroad of Poland, the diploma needs to confirm candidate’s eligibility to undertake studies on equivalent level in its country of issue.
- Admitted candidates need to have graduated from the declared study programmes by the time of enrolment.
- personal questionnaire downloaded from the system, including the photograph, together with other documents downloaded from the system from under the link “Documents and further steps” in the table of the application for this programme,
- copy of higher education diploma, entitling its holder (the candidate) to enrol into a second-cycle graduate programme, with the original document available for inspection.
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.