Students in the Solar Energy Engineering and Commercialization PSM program from Arizona State University must select courses from technical and nontechnical tracks, including solar energy policy, spanning a number of academic programs and schools. Opportunities exist for engagement with the solar energy industry or government policymakers, leading to a required applied research project that culminates the program.
Professionals with this Professional Science Master's degree can find employment in solar energy and commercialization in the residential, commercial and utility sectors. The skills learned in this degree prepares graduates for a career as a project manager or practicing engineer.
Career examples include:
- field engineer
- field lead
- field project manager
- project lead
- project manager
- Solar Energy Policy Workshop
- Solar Engineering and Commercialization
- Solar Energy and Policy
- Solar Energy Colloquium
- Random Signal Analysis
- Energy Systems and Power Electronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 161 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a field such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from an international institution that is officially recognized by that country.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts from each institution from which a degree was earned
- general GRE
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.