Gain hands-on experience with project-based and workplace learning with access to world-class facilities and equipment at your fingertips in this Infrastructure Engineering and Management (Professional) course at Deakin University.
This two-year professional program extends your knowledge in infrastructure engineering through a unique blend of engineering and architecture units. Upon graduation, you’ll be equipped with knowledge and skills to plan and engineer significant infrastructure projects through the consideration of technological, economic and social impacts in both regional and metropolitan profiles.
The combined skill sets in engineering and management will provide graduates a variety of industry opportunities related to infrastructure systems design, operation, management, and maintenance operations. Such works are undertaken both at federal/state/local government agencies and global infrastructure engineering and management consulting groups.
Example career opportunities include:
- Infrastructure design (including road, rail, roadside)
- Infrastructure construction and operation including maintenance
- Quantity and cost estimation in construction and management
- Management of the removal of railway crossings
- Design and management of tunnelling and excavation work/s
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Sustainability
- Managing Engineering Projects
- Engineering Design
- Transportation Infrastructure Systems
- Railway Infrastructure Design and Management
- Urban Stormwater Asset Design
- Advanced Structural Design
- Applied Rock Engineering
- Research Methodology
- Construction Company Management
- Construction Measurement and Estimating
- Cost Planning
- Strategic Construction Procurement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Engineering Management View 97 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Deakin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS code: 0101803 Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
- 4 year Bachelor degree or equivalent (AQF Level 8) in related Engineering discipline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40800 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Geelong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.