The Public Administration - Nonprofit Administration MPA program from Arizona State University is a transdisciplinary, professional degree program designed to prepare students for public service, public management and policy analysis at the local, state and national levels of government.
The Public Administration - Nonprofit Administration MPA program from Arizona State University is intended for professionals who work in or desire to work in the nonprofit sector and who wish to explore research, theory and the practice of management and leadership in the nonprofit sector.
Graduates are prepared to pursue a career in a field related to public administration or public policy. This may include opportunities as either a manager or policy analyst in local, state or federal agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private organizations whose work interfaces with public sector.
- Public Service Research
- Public Affairs
- Microeconomics of Public Policy
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Organization Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Organisational Behaviour Public Policy View 282 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions.
- A bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related field. Related fields include social science disciplines, although the department may accept applicants with degrees from all educational backgrounds provided the minimum requirements for the degree program are met.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- verbal, quantitative and analytical scores on the GRE (institution code: 4007) or GMAT scores
- three letters of recommendation
- written statement
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.