Teaching during Mechanical Engineering course at Kingston University is through lectures, practical laboratory work, group work, case studies, and presentations. Through your choice of modules, you can tailor the course to your career ambitions. You will have the opportunity to analyse and solve a real-world engineering problem using cutting-edge technologies. These include finite elements modeling and analysis (FEM/FEA), computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and mechanism design analysis and control (CAE).
Students progress to roles such as mechanical engineer, project engineer, design engineer, quality engineer, maintenance engineer and automotive engineer, working in white goods industries and the automotive and manufacturing sectors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Research Techniques, Entrepreneurship and Quality Management
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineering Applications
- Advanced Stress Analysis and Materials
- Green Engineering and Energy Efficiency
- Mechatronics Design and Automation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 175 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 or above honours degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers in partial fulfilment of the academic requirements for chartered engineer status, and/or suitable industrial experience. Mechanical engineering, manufacturing, aerospace/aeronautical engineering, civil engineering must include modules such as stress analysis and/or structures. Degrees in material science and product design will be considered.
- We will consider applicants not requiring Matching Section under SARTOR 3 but interested in advanced study at MSc level on an individual basis. Typically these applicants must have a relevant good honours level degree and/or industrial experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9860 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK students tuition fees:
- MSc part time: £5,423
International students tuition fees:
- MSc part time: £8,690
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.