The Organizational Leadership MSc program from Arizona State University offers a theoretically and methodologically rigorous approach to studying and creating use-inspired research needed to impact organizational leadership.
Students explore areas such as organizational dynamics, institutional evolution, strategic change, leading diverse teams, collaborative governance, conflict mediation, critical problem-solving and leadership assessment, and they learn advanced methodological and statistical skills.
The program places special emphasis on learning best practices and other applied aspects of leading organizations. Students tailor their degree to their interests through a vast array of leadership elective courses. In consultation with a faculty advisor, students choose from many different elective courses, such as not-for-profit leadership and intercultural leadership.
Professionals with skills and expertise in critical thinking, organizational social psychology, teamwork, strategic change and leadership theory are in high demand across global industries. Organizations such as governmental agencies, Fortune 500 companies and those in the nonprofit sectors look for prepared professionals with a wide array of the skills that are optimized throughout this degree program.
Career examples include:
- college professor
- human resource manger
- market research analyst
- training and development manager
- Organizational Leadership: Social Psychological Perspectives
- Critical Perspectives in Leadership Theory
- Evidence-based Inquiry in Organizational Leadership
- Program Evaluation and Information Management
- Leading Organizational Change
- Analyzing Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 298 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in any area or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- letter of intent
- professional resume
- two letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $15,768/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $17,080/year
Living costs for Tempe Junction
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.