The Public Safety Leadership and Administration MPSLA program from Arizona State University is a graduate degree program designed around the needs of public safety professionals.
Graduates have a practical understanding of public safety organization administration.
An advanced degree is increasingly important for career progression within public safety administration. This advanced degree in public safety administration can help students pursue management, leadership and administrative career paths in all levels of government and public safety agencies and organizations, such as the police force, hospitals and rescue services, the fire department and more, as well as in private sector organizations.
- Program Evaluation for Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Public Finance and Project Management for Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- GIS for Hazards Analysis
- Public Human Resource Management
- Organization Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Organisational Behaviour View 215 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in criminology or criminal justice, public administration or public service, sociology or social work, public safety or fire service management, parks and recreation management, applied sciences, environmental sciences or geography, public health, or another closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 in an applicable master's degree.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- written statement
- two letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International15640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15640 USD per year during 12 months.
National15640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15640 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14328 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.