Graduates from the Innovation and Venture Development MSc program from Arizona State University are prepared to lead cross-disciplinary teams in a world of growing uncertainty and ambiguity. They can identify needs and evaluate opportunities, generating insights from real world problems; innovate solutions; and create and launch scalable business models that provide value to all stakeholders. Founders with this innovation and venture development degree from ASU can define a new standard for venture development.
Career opportunities include:
- chief innovation officer
- creative developer
- director of engineering
- founder or CEO
- innovation manager
- management consultant
- marketing director
- product developer
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Innovation Studio: Discovery and Insight
- Innovation Studio: Problem Reframing
- Innovation Studio: Explore, Fail, Solve
- Scaling Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Innovation Studio: Business Model
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 2524 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of the Graduate College, the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in business, design, engineering or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- professional resume
- written statement
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.