Professionals with the valued skills developed through this German MA program offered at Arizona State University can confidently move into academic, business, diplomatic, government, and international fields.
Career examples include:
- area, ethnic and cultural studies teachers and professors
- foreign language and literature teachers and professors
- interpreters and translators
- reporters and correspondents
- social and community service managers
- Advanced German Grammar and Composition
- German Conversation
- Business German
- The Holocaust in German-Mediated Memory
- Weimar-Era German Film
- German Modernism
- Berlin: Migration, Arts and Activism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Literature View 991 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Arizona State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in German, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- writing sample
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.