Professionals with the valued skills developed through this German MA program offered at Arizona State University can confidently move into academic, business, diplomatic, government, and international fields.
Career examples include:
- area, ethnic and cultural studies teachers and professors
- foreign language and literature teachers and professors
- interpreters and translators
- reporters and correspondents
- social and community service managers
- Advanced German Grammar and Composition
- German Conversation
- Business German
- The Holocaust in German-Mediated Memory
- Weimar-Era German Film
- German Modernism
- Berlin: Migration, Arts and Activism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Literature View 667 other Masters in Literature in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in German, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- writing sample
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.