Executive MBA program of the University of Denver is specifically tailored to the strengths and needs of professionals with 10–20+ years of experience.
In the EMBA program you’ll focus on the complex issues that are most critical to senior leaders—corporate strategy, global management, mobilizing large organizations and teams, leading large-scale change, confronting difficult ethical decisions and balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders. You’ll apply world-class theory to real-world challenges.
It provides an integrated perspective that will challenge your thinking and empower you to take the next step in your career, whether that’s starting your own venture, pivoting to a new industry or moving to a position of greater responsibility.
- Business & Economic Context
- Financial Accounting
- Executive Leadership
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 110 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Work Experience
- Professional Resume
- 2 professional references
- Admission interview
- If English is not your native language, you will have to submit test scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) assessment.
- Financial Verification Form
- SEVIS Supplement Form
- Be sure to submit at least one transcript from all your post-secondary institutions. All our applicants must also submit proof of their bachelor’s and master’s degrees, if applicable, with a degree certificate or diploma.
- The minimum undergraduate GPA for admission consideration for graduate study at the University of Denver is a cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
International66392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99588 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National66392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99588 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
incl. books, meals and travel
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.