Become a part of the next generation of researchers, those who are capable of inventing and implementing the next generation of scientific experiments, instruments and missions for Earth, planetary and space explorations. The Exploration Systems Design MSc program is offered at Arizona State University.
Its unique curriculum combines science applications with engineering knowledge and skills through engineering and science courses focused on Earth science, space science and astrophysics.
Three concentrations are also offered for those who wish more specific training in instrumentation, systems engineering and sensor networks.
- Exploring SESE Research
- Graduate Exploration Project I
- Electives or Research
- Culminating Experience
- Graduate Exploration Project II
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Design Electronics & Embedded Technology View 356 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, physical science or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- written statement
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.