Its unique curriculum combines science applications with engineering knowledge and skills through engineering and science courses focused on Earth science, space science and astrophysics. The Exploration Systems Design - Instrumentation MSc program offered at Arizona State University trains students to design the next generation of in-situ or remote sensing instrumentation for exploration of the Earth, space and the universe.
- The US Department of Labor predicts that the economy will add an additional 63,000 jobs in engineering fields related to instrumentation and exploration systems design (involving electrical and electronics, aerospace and mechanical engineering). This is in addition to the 900,000 jobs already existing in the economy in these fields.
- The state of Arizona has a considerable presence from aerospace and other technology companies with high demand for skilled labor. In particular, local aerospace companies have high demand for students with direct experience and training in the space sector. The concentration in instrumentation is uniquely positioned to provide this training.
- Astronomical Instrumentation and Data Analysis
- Antenna Analysis and Design
- Microwave Circuit Design
- Coherent Optics
- Advanced Simulation
- Finite Elements in Engineering
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Design Electronics & Embedded Technology View 196 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, physical science or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- written statement
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.