Do you want to learn how environmental engineers create solutions for the most pressing challenges facing society? This is your opportunity to take environmental engineering courses and participate in research with faculty experts in water quality, water treatment and reuse, biotechnology, nanotechnology and emerging topics.
The Environmental Engineering MSc program offered at Arizona State University provides students with advanced knowledge that can be applied when addressing grand challenges facing society, such as how to supply clean water and safe food, design a future without pollution, recover valuable resources from waste, and create healthy and smart cities.
Graduates with a master's degree in environmental engineering are employed in engineering consulting, private industry, local and federal government, and nongovernmental organizations.
- Physical-Chemical Treatment of Water and Waste
- Environmental Biochemistry and Waste Treatment
- Environmental Engineering Chemistry
- Environmental Microbiology
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Contaminant Fate and Transport
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Hydrology & Water Management Environmental Economics & Policy View 255 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, agricultural engineering, biological engineering or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.