The M2 Integration Circuits Systems program at Paris-Saclay University focuses on topics such as hyper-frequencies, components and systems for telecommunications, decananometric microelectronics, microsystems (MEMS/NEMS), analogic and digital embedded systems, conversion AN/NA, signal material treatment, etc.
This M2 is based on courses given by 3 establishments considered as references in this domain: Supélec, Télécom ParisTech and Paris-Sud University. The courses will be given on the three corresponding campuses.
Following the industry route, this M2 paves the way to a career in research and development; not only in the field of microelectronics, the core of the course, but also more broadly in the design of analogue or digital electronic systems in applications such as embedded systems, sensors, instrumentation or telecommunications.
Following the academic route, this programme leads to thesis preparation not only in microelectronics but also in the various specialisation fields: microsystems, nanoarchitectures, embedded systems, radiofrequency systems, analogue/digital converters, hardware signal processing.
- Nanoscale Electronics
- Mixed-Signal, Analog & RF Systems for Communicating Objects
- Cell Design For Digital Integrated Circuits
- Fundamentals in AMS & RF Electronics
- Algorithms and Architectures for Digital Computing
- Advanced Digital Electronics
- Advanced Design Methodologies
- Circuit Nanoarchitecture and Deep Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 26 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Paris-Saclay University and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- Rank of previous year and size of the promotion.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers). (Mandatory if English not native language)
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Choice sheet of M2 (obligatory for the candidates registered in M1 at the University Paris-Saclay)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.