The goal of this Computer Science - Cybersecurity MSc program offered at Arizona State University is to provide students the knowledge and skills in science and engineering for cybersecurity, including computer and network security, software security, data and information security, applied cryptography and computer forensics.
The degree designed for students with an undergraduate education in computing and related disciplines and students employed in industry who can best profit from further breadth and background in computer science and information assurance. Graduates have a competitive advantage to secure employment.
Graduates who complete the Master of Science program in computer science are able to analyze and apply key theories, algorithms and software modules used in the field of computer science. They are also able to evaluate and advance existing theories, algorithms and software modules in the field of computer science. Graduates have a competitive advantage to secure employment.
Career examples include:
- computer network architect
- computer system analyst
- computer systems engineer
- data scientist or engineer
- machine learning, AI or computer vision engineer
- software engineer
- software developer
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Information Assurance and Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Software Security
- Advanced Computer Network Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 1044 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a closely related area from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- scores for the GRE
- a statement of purpose
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.