The M1 Chemistry - International Track at Paris-Saclay University includes an internship that provides a first research experience in top-level scientific groups, and gives a large priority to lab trainings on up-to-date equipment and platforms. In addition to specific modules of this master's program, some of which are available to other students and will favor intercultural exchange.
Communicate information and results to different audiences through the ability to describe a protocol and structure results
Be autonomous in establishing and carrying out a theoretical or experimental scientific process in chemistry, organising working time to achieve set goals.
Identify and implement the methods and techniques for the development and/or production of molecules or materials while adhering to good laboratory practices.
Choose and implement the methods of separation and characterisation of compounds whilst understanding the theoretical principles of measurement and being able to interpret the results.
Predict physical and chemical properties or the reactivity of molecules and/or materials by combining all disciplinary knowledge.
Understand the properties of chemical phenomena related to the spatial organisation of matter and their temporal aspects.
- Quantum Mechanics
- Organic / Inorganic Chemistry Towards Sustainability
- Kinetics / Electrochemistry
- Biophysics and Microscopies for Life Sciences
- Spectroscopies for Solid State
- Soft Materials and Chemistry
- Photo- and Electrostimulations: From Fundamentals to Applications and Devices
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Certificate of English level.
- Copy of the last diploma.
- Copy of identity document.
- Motivation letter.
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.