At Professional Psychology from Bond University students will be able to seek registration as a general Psychologist following a further sixth year of approved supervised practice.
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Community Psychology
- Counselling Psychology
- Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Counselling Psychotherapies and Clinical Skills
- Advanced Psychological Assessment
- Research Methods, Professional Practice and Ethics
- Psychopathology and Therapy: Adults
- Evidence Based Counselling & Therapy Practices across the Lifespan
- Advanced Cognitive Neuropsychology
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Counselling View 48 other Masters in Counselling in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 096695C
- Application Form
- Completed Year 12 in Queensland or elsewhere in Australia, or equivalent secondary studies in other countries.
- English language proficiency requirements
- Academic transcripts
- Official English language translations of documents not in English
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer
- Resume / CV
International47360 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47360 AUD for the full programme during 8 months.
National44000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 AUD for the full programme during 8 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.