The Specialized Master in Supply Chain Management and Logistics of Rome Business School aims to equip professionals will the right skills to effectively manage logistics and supply chain by embracing all the new technologies and follow all the trends. Participants will equip themselves first with general core knowledge in management and they will get specialized expertise in Logistics and Supply Chain specifically learning how effectively plan and manage demand, optimize supply chain and create e logistic strategies: in fact, after this course, you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of strategies, best practices, analysis and design of the supply chain and sustainability.
In addition, this master is also offered through a flexible on line learning options: so, you can have a quality learning anywhere! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are member of Grupo Planeta deAgostini, leader in providing programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
With our help, you can create your career strategy via a journey of self-reflection, exploration, and achievement. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions in line with your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Individual Career Counselling Meeting
- Rome Business School’s Official Career Portal
- Professional Workshops
- Rome Business School’s Talent Focus
- Procurement, Purchasing
- Production, Customer Service & Planning
- Design Thinking in Supply Chain, Logistics and Inventory Management
- Digitize Supply Chain & E-Logistic
- Supply Chain Law and International
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU/EEA deadline- up to 3 weeks before the start
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 122 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rome Business School and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.