The Master in Specialized Marketing and Sales is designed for those who want to obtain a general basic knowledge in the business world and, at the same time, acquire specialized skills thanks to the mastery of the digitization systems of the reference sector.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group , market leader in university and continuing professional education.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Global Marketing Manager
- Marketing Technician
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Sales Trainer
- The New Era of Marketing&
- Sales Management
- Marketing &Sales Strategies
- Performance Digital Marketing&
- Marketing & Sales Strategies&
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU/EEA deadline- up to 3 weeks before the start
DisciplinesMarketing Financial Mathematics View 29 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.