- The Geology programme is offered at the The University of Alabama.
- Many of our MS graduates become licensed Professional Geologists. Students are prepared for this wide range of careers through a flexible curriculum in which they work closely with their advisor to conduct theoretical, field, and/or laboratory research for a thesis in their chosen field.
- A maximum of 6 semester hours of 400-level course credit may be accepted for a master's degree program. The department needs to submit the Approval of 400-Level Course Work for Master's Credit through the UA DocuSign system in myBama and is approved by the Graduate School prior to the semester in which the 400-level coursework will be taken.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Geology Natural Sciences View 342 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- An online application form
- Application fee payment
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial admission scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT or MCAT; if required by the department)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Language scores (non-native English speakers)
International30250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15125 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15125 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5390 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tuscaloosa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.