The question 'when is people management strategic human resource management?' is currently a major debating point for both human resource professionals and academics. What is not in doubt is the increasing requirement for human resource professionals to be able to demonstrate that their policies are embedded in the organisational strategy, and that they are fully geared towards achieving better business performance.
The Human Resource Strategy programme from University of Suffolk aims to develop the analytical and strategic skills of students using concepts derived from the latest academic studies of human resource management. The course provides students with the ability to respond to the challenges of the global business environment with strategically focused solutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- This module provides practical skills essential for successful academic research. The skills of gathering, analysing, interpreting and presenting data are also critical in the work place. The module will be offered on the basis of either one afternoon or evening per week for twelve weeks or two three-day workshops. The module will prepare students for the process of undertaking their dissertation by exploring a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and tools.
- The module will be assessed on the basis of a written assignment, which will give students the opportunity to practice the data collection and analysis methods covered during the module.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 252 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- A postgraduate qualification in either Human Resource Management or a Business or Management specialism such as PgD in Human Resource Management.
- Candidates who completed the CIPD professional education scheme prior to 2004 may also be required to undertake an additional module.
International885 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 GBP per module and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA885 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 GBP per module and a duration of 15 months.
Part-time Tuition fee: £885per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.