The Data Science and Analytics program from Clemson University requires 30 credit hours, 15 hours from the School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences and 15 hours from the Department of Management. This unique degree program is entirely online, targets current working professionals, and produces data analysts with course work in decision sciences and management. Career fields for program graduates include manufacturing, military, government, and healthcare administration. Student cohorts for this program begin every Summer.
In today’s market of constant information, the ability to take ideas from multiple sources to form solutions has never been more accessible or desirable. Students need to have a breadth of knowledge while maintaining an individual expertise. Clemson University’s MS in data science and analytics will provide students with knowledge in statistics, mathematics, computer science, and business management. This transdisciplinary approach to learning fosters a breadth of ideas to strengthen the depth of an individual proficiency. A graduate degree in purely computer science, statistics, or business management will provide a depth of knowledge in a field of study, but may not provide the breadth component that has become crucial in today’s workplace.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics for Managerial Decision Making Bootcamp
- Statistical Computing
- Statistical Methods
- Analytics and application Development
- Advanced Mathematical Programming
- Data Management and Warehousing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Data Science & Big Data View 374 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Clemson University Graduate School oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Clemson University.
- Criteria used in making decisions will vary according to the college and program you’re applying for, but all decisions include an evaluation of your potential for graduate-level work and the ability of a program to accommodate additional students.
- Typically, each academic department accepting graduate students will form an admissions committee and review all requests, then forward the committee’s recommendations to the Graduate School for final approval and processing.
International13755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per year during 48 months.
National13755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6382 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Clemson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.