The online degree in Social Work at University of Michigan is a 45 credit part-time program saving you time and money
We provide field placements near your community (in the U.S.)
You can balance a career and an MSW degree with this part-time program 96% of U-M MSW graduates looking for jobs are employed
Connect with faculty and academic advisors in the #1 ranked School of Social Work
You will have an opportunity to visit Ann Arbor, complete a social work course, and meet your cohort
- Interpersonal Practice Interventions in Integrated Health
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health: Adult
- Behavioral, Psychosocial and Ecological Aspects of Health, Mental Health and Disease
- Advanced Evidence-Informed Interpersonal Practice with Families
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health: Child
- Advanced Evidence-Informed Interpersonal Practice IP with Groups
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 146 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
Candidates with previous human service experience are strongly preferred
Submit the Eligibility Review Request form
- Note: No admissions tests (e.g., GRE, GMAT) are required for admission to the MSW degree program.
International19099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19099 USD per year during 28 months.
National19099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19099 USD per year during 28 months.
In-State11882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11882 USD per year during 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.