Built around the idea that purpose is just as important as profit, this program teaches students meaningful and innovative management solutions, while giving them a holistic view of business principles.
The MS in Management (Online) program at Fordham University is a versatile degree that prepares students to be successful in their careers, regardless of their business environments—from corporate to nonprofit to small business.
As a student, you will:
- discover individual, team, and organization-wide management strategies;
- learn about business challenges—and opportunities—that managers face today;
- gain the knowledge and abilities companies seek in future leaders; and
- build foundational business skills in subjects such as accounting, finance, marketing, and statistics to gain a stronger command of numbers and data.
The MS in Management program is designed to give you core leadership skills, enabling you to analyze and tackle contemporary management issues, regardless of your next steps. Whether you see yourself working in a corporate, nonprofit, small-business, or government setting, our curriculum will prepare you to bring value to any organization.
- Leading Organizations in the 21st Century
- Accounting and CSR Reporting Principles
- Managerial Statistics
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Global Initiatives in Management
- Financial Fundamentals
- Business Strategy for the Modern World
- Modern Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 1045 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- The Master of Science in Management program from Fordham Business Online does not require applicants to have prior business education. When students begin the program, they must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit a current, detailed résumé that includes your professional work experience (full-time, internship, etc.), academic background, and any volunteer experiences.
- Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded to start the application review process. Upon admission, you will be required to submit official transcripts.
- Two essays are required and a third essay is optional. The essay prompts are available in the online application.
- After you have submitted your application, an admissions officer will contact you to schedule the required online admissions interview.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- One letter is required from a professional or academic reference.
International51960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51960 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National51960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51960 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.