- An annual all-school design “charrette”
- Off-campus study tours (additional costs may apply)
- Monthly international guest-lecture series
- Study with distinguished guest faculty and Architects-In-Residence
- Bi-annual student exhibition and publication
- Internationally and nationally recognized academic staff of scholars and practitioner-teachers
Project-based design studios focus upon real-world scenarios with specific attention to urbanism, the future of global cities, and the role of architecture and the architect in addressing urban, environmental, social, and technological change. Graduates will display mastery of architectural design abilities that are creative, critical, analytical, and spatial and based in advanced historical, theoretical, technical and disciplinary knowledge.
Through the Architecture (Professional) program from Bond University offerings at the Abedian School of Architecture, issues of pressing international and national concern form the core content of the studio curriculum. Among the most prominent of these are the challenges posed by our contemporary condition globally, one characterised by rapid urbanisation, environmental change, technological emergence, and increasing socioeconomic inequity. The Master of Architecture (Professional) will prepare students for globally-relevant employment through development of a sophisticated set of disciplinary competencies and acquired knowledge, providing the ability to synthesise diverse information in the resolution of complex creative-design challenges using a globally-applicable skillset that is deployed locally.
- Contemporary Theory of Architectural Design and Urbanism
- Architectural Practice: Management and Procurement
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: Designing the City-Region
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: Global Cities
- Architecture and Urbanism Studio: High Performance Building
- Design Practice Futures and Frameworks
- Design Systems for Environmental Sustainability
- Design Thesis Research and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Design View 97 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bond University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS code 0101342
- A combination of qualifications deemed to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree program approved by the Australia New Zealand Architecture Program Accreditation Procedure (ANZAPAP) with a credit average (GPA 2.0/4.0 or 5.0/7.0) PLUS high quality portfolio of design work. English language IELTS 7.0 (no sub score less than 6.5) or equivalent Bond University approved language test.
- The portfolio should be a single A4 pdf file, no larger than 10MB (no page limit provided the file size is met), containing graphic and three-dimensional architecture, design, and/or other creative work, including evidence of relevant professional experience (if applicable). Images should be accompanied with text to explain what is shown and when it was made, and clarify if any of the work is not your own (for example, produced by you as a member of a group).
- Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies.
International49200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 98400 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National45927 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91855 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.