The best leaders are more than profit-driven — they must be analytical, innovative thinkers capable of balancing the diverse needs of stakeholders while maintaining the respect of their team.
These are the management qualities at the center of the Clark University Online MBA program. Our students become agile leaders who are comfortable incorporating diverse perspectives and who can thrive in a rapidly changing business world.
What Makes the Clark University Business Administration (Online) program Different?
- By 2027, an estimated 75% of companies on the S&P 500 will be gone, according to the Harvard Business Review. Disruption to every industry is inevitable.
- That means managers and the teams they lead need to be able to think critically and creatively about their organizations in order to stay competitive. These skills are foundational to the Clark University Online MBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Responsible Management in a Global Economy
- Foundations of Financial Accounting
- Organizational Leadership
- Information Systems for Analytics
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Application fee ($75)
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all previous academic programs
International42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.