At Clinical and Experimental Neurolinguistics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) students gain necessary knowledge and skills about problems, features and disorders of language. In addition, by relying on the knowledge of neurolinguistics to explore the general parameters of speech and language as well as specific, local characteristics of language disorders, students will undertake research on normal and abnormal language.
Students at Clinical and Experimental Neurolinguistics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will gain the following competencies:
- Identifying physical and environmental factors affecting language and its disorders
- Research, discovery and measurement of linguistic norms of society
- Developing indicators and methods of measuring and evaluating language skills
- Developing a research plan focusing on the theoretical foundations of language processing and its disorders
- Implementation of a local research project in the field of language and its disorders
- Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of Language
- Language Development
- Bilingualism from a Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective
- Language development
- Child language disorders
- Language Disorders with Focal and non-Focal Brain Damage
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Communication Disorders , Speech pathology and Audiology , Speech and Language Pathology , Linguistics , Psychology received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.