Speech Therapy from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is a non-continues master's degree in speech therapy, which is a post-undergraduate degree. During this course, the students will be dealing with: 1) learning to accurately measure different components of speech and language, 2) investigating the complex and difficult aspects of speech and language disorders, 3) recognizing and improving speech and language disorders in both children and adults.
Students at Speech Therapy from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will:
- acquire the necessary knowledge and skills by studying the scientific texts, educational and research activities in theoretical, practical, and clinical aspects about features, challenges, and disorders of speech and language.
- conduct researches in both normality and abnormality aspects by relying on their obtained knowledge to discover normal criteria and speech and language disorders.
- Medical Information System
- Speech and Language Laboratory
- Statistics and Advanced Research Methods
- Measurement, Assessment and Test Construction
- Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics
- Phonetics and Phonological Disorders
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Public Health Health Sciences View 54 other Masters in Public Health in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Communication Disorders , Speech pathology and Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology , Speech Therapy , Bachelor of Medicine. received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.