Critical Care Nursing from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) prepares students to apply their specialized knowledge to care for and maintain the life support of critically ill patients who are often on the verge of death. On a day-to-day basis a critical care nurse will commonly, "perform assessments of critical conditions, give intensive therapy and intervention, advocate for their patients, and operate/maintain life support systems, which include mechanical ventilation via endotracheal, tracheal, or naso-tracheal intubation, and titration of continuous vasoactive intravenous medications in order to maintain a mean arterial pressure that ensures adequate organ and tissue perfusion.
Students at Critical Care Nursing from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will:
- deliver skilled and evidenced-based nursing care and intervention for patients who need intensive care
- assess patients non-invasively and help invasive assessment of patients in critical care units
- interpret and analyze clinical data
- Critical care nursing
- Nursing practice in critical care units
- Advance nursing observation
- General topics in organ transplant
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 63 other Masters in Health Sciences in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in nursing (B.Sc.) received in Iran or abroad
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.