At Endodontics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) we aim to train knowledgeable and efficient specialists in the fields of prevention and treatment and also aim, through expanding the boundaries of knowledge in endodontics, to achieve a prominent position in this region and to significantly decrease the number of teeth extracted for endodontic reasons.
The mission of this field is to train the specialist human resources based on global standards and based on the needs of the country. The graduates will be able to offer the best preventive-therapeutic services and will be able to teach in dental faculties all over the country to develop research activities and expand the boundaries of knowledge.
Students at Endodontics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will be competent in the following skills:
- Accurate implementation of diagnostic tests
- Preparation of an appropriate access cavity in all the teeth
- Preparation of straight and curved root canals with hand and rotary systems
- Obturation of straight and curved root canals
- Retreatment of teeth with one or several root canals
- Carrying out root-end surgeries by placing a retrograde material
- Vital pulp therapy
- Medical Education
- Research Methodology & EBD
- Clinical Photography
- Medical Emergencies
- Medical Regulation and Ethics
- Infection Control & Patient’s Safety
- Clinical Management and Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 48 other Masters in Public Health in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) and/or in Iran, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) or Degree in General Physicians (M.D) by one of the Iranian or foreign universities.
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 24 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.