Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) curriculum aims to train specialists who have achieved the standards of knowledge, beliefs and opinions and practical skills up to national and global standards. In addition, the graduates should be able to provide high-quality diagnostic services and have an active role in expanding the boundaries of knowledge and research within the framework of their specialty field.
Students at Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will be competent in the following skills:
- Perform imaging procedures in oral and maxillofacial field
- Interpret dental and medical images in the field of face and related structures
- Manage an oral and maxillofacial radiology service
- Research in related fields
- Instruct in oral and maxillofacial field
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology
- Principles of dental implants
- Oral and maxillofacial diseases
- Diseases of ear nose and throat
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Medical Imaging View 8 other Masters in Dentistry in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) by one of the Iranian or foreign universities.
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 USD per year during 30 months.
National11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.