Biomedical Engineering (Bioelectric) from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) attempts to bridge toward modern technology while studying the principles and functions of living systems and applying biological and physiological data on the human body ,.Biomedical Engineering plays a significant role in different areas such as Biomedical Instrumentation, Modeling and Controlling Biologic Systems, Processing of Biologic Signals and Medical Images, Robotics in Medical Design, Neural Networks, Modeling of the Structure and Human Brain Functions, Rehabilitation Engineering and Artificial Organs.
The main objective of this discipline is to educate and train bioelectrical engineering specialists as a member of clinical research and education centers or hospitalsandto enable them to evaluate, select and observe the implementation of the following for clinical research and optimal application of medical equipmentin clinical diagnosis and therapy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Engineering Mathematics
- Management of Clinical Health Services
- Digital Signal Analysis
- Electrical Safety and protection
- Medical Informatics
- Hospital Equipment
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Having an MD, a DMD ,a Pharm-D or a BSc. degree in engineering and technology (all branches), basic sciences, medical and paramedical fields all awarded by an Iranian or a foreign university and approved by Iran’s Ministry of Health ,Treatment and Medical Education
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest.
- A Resume or C.V.
- Previous degree(s) in original
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the mane pages of your password
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.